F45 Playoffs: Rumble on the River
AW South Lawn
1910 N Ola Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
March 25 @ 9:00am - 1:00pm
Let the games begin! Push yourself to the limit and compete in F45 Playoffs: Rumble on the River hosted by F45 Training.
What is F45 Playoffs: Rumble on the River? It’s a functional all-body, strength, agility, and cardiovascular trial that tests you equally on all four disciplines and has become the benchmark for fitness testing globally. The test consists of 10 stations. Each station involves 45 seconds of work with 15 seconds of rest in between each station.
The 10 stations consist of rowing, bench hops, push-up knee tuck, lateral hop, box jump + burpee, chin-ups, squat press, Russian twist, deadball over-the-shoulder throw, sprint, and lateral hop. In addition, each participant will receive a swag bag.
How to compete as an individual:
- Select Single Admission 30-minute time slot
- $15 per individual
- Purchase your ticket
- Arrive 30 minutes before your time slot on the South Lawn at Armature Works
- Complete waiver upon arrival at check in
- Be ready to compete!
How to compete as a team:
- Teams must consist of 5 people and AT LEAST 2 FEMALES PER GROUP.
- $60 per group
- Every team member’s name must be completed before checkout
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your time slot at the South Lawn of Armature Works
- Each individual must complete a waiver upon arrival at check in
- Come with a team mentality!
At the end of the event, the highest-scoring female, male, and team will win awards presented by F45 Training.
Coming to support? Participating vendors will be in attendance with giveaway items.