Grounds Maintenance Technician/General Labor
Under supervision, maintains the grounds of a multi-purpose building, which
includes patio areas, lawn grass, turf grass, flower beds, walkways, parking lots,
roads, and sidewalks.
• The ability to operate and maintain all types of small engines, including
commercial pressure washers, leaf blowers, and other lawn equipment.
• The ability to tolerate the hot, humid working environment of a typical
• The ability to lift 75lbs continuously.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must have the ability to assess and prioritize.
• The ability to complete assigned work orders.
• Complies with all company policies.
• Perform all duties in accordance with established safety procedures.
• General Laborers must have a proven track record of related experience.
• Technicians must have 2 years or more of grounds maintenance
experience, they or must have 2 years or more of building maintenance or
handyman experience. Grounds maintenance experience is preferred.
• Must have some hand tools necessary to complete common grounds
maintenance tasks: hammer, adjustable wrench, flat bar, and screw drivers,
• Must maintain a professional appearance.
• Must have valid I.D. and social security card
• Must have a phone and email address.