Show + Tell
1910 N Ola Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
September 7 @ 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Tap into your creative side and come away with a new piece of jewelry. Fun to do solo or with a group – learn how to create your very own wire-wrapped gemstone rings! Angibeth Arboleda, owner of local gemstone jewelry shop SolMarVida, guest hosts this DIY class.
Choose your favorite gemstone and learn special techniques on how to create your very own unique rings.
Tickets cost $60 per person
All tickets include:
- All materials and equipment to make personalized rings
- 15 gemstones and 15 wires that you can take home once you are instructed on how to make them in the workshop
- Step-by-step instructions to create beautiful rings
- Tips and tricks for you to use over and over again
- Wine for those 21+ (ID required)
*No refunds allowed*